Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Ice Cream | Summer Learning Journey 2020-21 | Week 4, Activity 1

Welcome to another post on my blog. Today, I completed another activity for the Summer Learning Journey 2020-21. For this activity, I had to make a copy of a slide deck and work way through those slides. Next, I had to create a Google Drawing to show some of the vocabularies that I've learnt in the slides. Then, search the web through Google Drawing to find images to put in the drawing. Lastly, share our work on my blog.



Reflection:

What I Learnt:

Māori words and sentences. 

  • tiakarete - chocolate
  • panana - banana
  • rōpere - strawberry
  • tāra - dollar
    • hēneti - cents
    • Kia pai te rā - Have a good day
    • Ka kite anō - See you later

    What Was Fun:

    • Making the drawing


    What Was Challenging:

    • Nothing - everything was fun and easy