Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Crystal Lakes | Trip to Queenstown - Day 1

Around a week ago, I went on a trip to Queenstown. We are going around New Zealand (not whole, but some). Recently, I had come from Queenstown, and I am going to tell you about my trip to Queenstown. Around two years ago (20 January 2017), I had posted my trip to Queenstown with my Dad's friend. It was really fun. So, this is day 1 of my trip.



Day 1 - Thusday, 9 Jan



CHRISTCHURCH
7:30 am


We woke up on an amazing trip to Queenstown. We got ready and left home at 8:10 am. After driving for 1 hour and 44 minutes, we stopped in Ashburton for Subway. We had some Avocado and Cheese & Garlic toasties. We stayed there for 8 minutes.


We had some small (fresh air) stops to refresh ourselves.




WANAKA
7:09 pm


We had reached Wanaka (final destination) after 9 hours and 8 minutes. Because we were feeling hungry, we ate in Bombay Palace, in-front of the shore. We stayed there more than an hour because it took some time to make the food. We thought after eating, we would go to the lakefront and see the lake, but sadly it was too windy and we couldn't go. It took us 9 minutes to reach our motel, Wanaka Kiwi Holiday Park & Motels. 



I hope you like my story of day 1 if you want to find out more for the next day, stay tuned to the next post.