Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Faster Than A Speeding Bullet

Welcome to another post on my blog. In today's post, I am going to share my Summer Learning Journey Teaser Week task. Yesterday, I had posted about my own task that I had done, I had created one about Elon Musk, the CEO of SpaceX.

If you don't know, the Summer Learning Journey is a holiday programme where we do blog posts over the summer holidays. This is because we don't drop down in our reading and writing. Because over the holidays, we have so much fun and not do any reading or writing, so we drop down in our scores.

So I am doing the 1st Activity of Day 2: Sport & Leisure. This activity is called, 'Faster than a speeding bullet'. So this activity is about Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce, she is a world-famous athlete (sprinter). She currently holds the record for the 100m sprint and has been crowned “world’s fastest woman” a record four times!

So in this activity, I have to create four similes.


  1. The Burj Khalifa is as tall as the sky.
  2. An ant is small as dust.
  3. The Buggati is as fast as a fighter jet.
  4. The lake is shiny as a diamond.

I hope you like my post. Comment down below if you have created a simile before. Have a cool day!! Bye!!