Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2019

Update on Reading Plus

Welcome to another post on my blog. In today's post, I am going to share my scores and goals on Reading Plus. This program makes you learn more about Reading. This reading program has made my reading level higher than before. In this reading program, it helps with three things on your reading, SeeReader - Reading, ReadAround - Vocabulary and iBalance - Visual Skills. Now I'll tell you what are my scores now...

My Reading Rate - SeeReader

I am reading at 385 words per minute (G-Rate). G-Rate means Guided Reading Rate/Guided Window. It makes you read at your reading rate. Also, I am reading at 463 words per minute (I-Rate). I-Rate means Independent Reading Rate.

I don't need any next steps for my words per minute. I have mastered all of my goals. I have increased 107 words so far.

My Words Read - SeeReader

I have read 148,470 words so far. My next goal is 250,000 words.

I have read 102,987 words above 80% in books.



I have increased 4 levels, from D to H. My average comprehension is 79%.


I hope you like my post about Reading Plus. Have a cool day!! Bye!!