Pages

Monday, November 11, 2019

Inspired Writing

Welcome to another post on my blog. In today's post, I am going to share you the inspired writing that I have created for writing. We started writing the inspired writing two weeks ago. We had to choose a topic which interests us. We had to choose from a following of:


  • Our World
  • Fantasy
  • Apocalyptic
  • Animals
  • Space
As my interest topic, I chose Space. There were a few images of space that were given. I chose the galaxy. The next slide was Vocab, it is one of the parts in the e-asTTle rubric. We were told that we should be in R5 or R6, which should have onomatopoeia, it should have emotive language. In R6, we should point a clear picture in the mind of the reader and give the reader detailed and specific information. I am focusing on R6. 

We should have adjectives, language feature, emotive language, detailed and specific information.



Now, I am going to show you the image that I have chosen.




Below is the writing that I have written.

  1. The galaxy is spinning.
  2. The enormous galaxy is spinning.
  3. The enormous galaxy is spinning like a hurricane.
  4. The enormous galaxy is spinning like a hurricane in space.
  5. The magnificent enormous galaxy is spinning like a hurricane in space.
The magnificent enormous galaxy, Andromeda Galaxy is spinning like a hurricane in space.


I hope you like my post about my Inspired Writing. Comment down below if you've written a Inspired Writing before. Have a cool day!! Bye!!