Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2018

My Brain

For science we had done a profile test of what you are. After finishing this test we had our results of what we are. I hope you like my post about my brain. Have a cool day!! Bye!!

Aim: I want to find out what sort of brains I have.

Method: Fill out some questions. Add up the answers.

Results: 90% of my answers are the left brain and 10% of my brain is the right brain.

Intelligence Quiz

We had 8 questions for each category to answer, we have to answer between 1 to 5 to rate the statement that describes yourself. Below are my scores of my intelligence quiz.

Verbal/Linguistic
Total:26

Logical/Mathematical
Total:35

Visual/Spatial
Total:24

Interpersonal
Total:23

Musical
Total:8

Naturalistic
Total:24

Body/Kinesthetic
Total:20

Intrapersonal
Total:27

What is a Right and Left Brain?

People who are right brained they are more thoughtful like creative and subjective.

People who are left brained they are more logical and objective.

Difference between Left Brain and Right Brain

The left side of the brain is responsible for the right side of the brain.
Also the right side of the brain is coordinates the left side of the brain.

What does "Linguistic" mean?

Linguistic is the language that you speak.

What does "Spatial" mean?

What visual do you have or what do you see?