Pages

Friday, March 23, 2018

"But How Did he Get up There?"

For this weeks 100 word challenge our prompt was "but how did he/she get up there?" I had finished this writing in 10 minutes. The prompt was good to write and below the image is proof that I had wrote in 100 words. I hope you like my post and please comment down below. I hope you have a cool day!! Bye!!

Tony woke up and screamed “aaaah!” There was a creature beside Tony looking confused. Tony asked in shock “whoo arrre youu?!” The creature picked me up and said “It’s no time to talk just follow me.” The creature went to a cave where there was no one there. The creature said “You are in danger, think that you need to go to space.”

“We are nearly there,” said the creature.

Beep, Beep, Beep. The alarm rang, Tony woke up and jumped on top of the low bookshelf. Tony’s mum came and asked “How did you get up there?” Tony wondered.