Pages

Monday, October 16, 2017

The First Swim!

Today was our first swim at Canterbury Swim School this term. I was really excited about going to Canterbury Swim School and learn there. For the last few years I have been to Canterbury Swim School with our class. Today I am writing a reflective post about what happened at Canterbury Swim School. At 10:15 we changed to our togs and had our morning tea. Then we went to the bus. After reaching Canterbury Swim School we were put in 4 groups. In our group there was, Corbyn, Travis, Jolly-Rose, Sharney, Mackenzie and I. First the instructor said to float on our front and back. After doing that we did a lap of kicking. Then we did breathing. We had done about 4 laps of that. By that time it was to go back to school. We had swam for half an hour. Every time we had it for a hour, but this time it is for half an hour. It was a nice first day of Term 4. I hope you like my post have a cool 😎 day!! Bye!!

Below are my videos of me swimming.