Pages

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Good Bye Term 3!!

Today I am posting about the awesome term that we had. I am reviewing what we had done this term. This term we had some cool 😎 and fun things this term. It is going to be really sunny next term. Also we had heaps of things that we had to learn. Check out these fun activities that we had done. I hope you like my post about the retelling of this term. Have a cool 😎 day/week/holiday. Bye!!

1. Extravaganza
At 30th August and 31st August we had the Extravaganza. Here is the link to the post that I made. We had done heaps of practice on the Extravaganza and it was awesome. The crowd was housefull. Our topic for our class was New Zealand Music Month. Here are some pictures of us doing the performance in my group.




2. Computational Thinking
After the hardwork of the Extravaganza we learnt about Computational Thinking. Computational Thinking is coding in computers. Here are the 2 links for the 2 posts that I have done about Computational Thinking. - Link 1 - Link 2 -


Axle and I working in Computational Thinking

Axle directing me

Axle and I working in direction

Working out numbers in order - Smallest (Reft) - Larger (Right)

Working out numbers in order - Smallest (Reft) - Larger (Right)

We will see you next term!! Bye!!