Pages

Friday, May 26, 2017

Roswell UFO Timeline

W.A.L.T: Think carefully about what the author is telling me.
This term we are learning about Mysteries. There were 8 mysteries to choose. I chose 'Roswell UFO Incident'. After choosing groups we had to do activity's related to our mystery. One of our activities were 'Timeline', that means we had to write the 'Beginning, Middle and End' in order. My last post I posted about my mindmup about the facts and information about the mysteries. I mostly found the information from a book in Epic. I couldn't add more because there wasn't any date after the 1949 balloon incident. Below is my timeline that I made. I hope you like my UFO Timeline that I made!! Have a cool 😎 week!! Bye!!


Personal Comment: I think that I had done well on this timeline.
Next Step: Search for some more dates on my timeline.