Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Beyond the Lines

The last week in writing we have been writing a story named Beyond the Lines. We watched a video named Beyond the Lines.  This video is related to ANZAC Day. We had to write one of the kids or one of the soldiers. I was one of the soldiers in the war. I hope you read my story and liked it. Have a cool 😎 day!! Bye!!

WALT write a narrative through the eyes of one of the children or one of the soldiers.


  • Think about how the men on the boat would have been feeling as they huddled on the boat on their way to their impending doom.
  • Think about words to describe the battleground, what you see, smell, taste, hear. Try to use words that create the mood.
  • Now…..Write a first person narrative through the eyes of one of the children or one of the soldiers..

Have a look at the video then have a look at my story that I wrote.