Pages

Friday, March 31, 2017

The Duathlon

Yesterday, we had a Duathlon race (a wheels and also running race). I had a bike with me. First the youngest kids started. It started from the year 1 to year 6.

Biking 🚲 on my last lap at Hornby High School Courts
Firstly, we got our bikes or scooters out from the scooter stand. The scooter stand was full with vehicles. We had to start from our schools field and run to the high school.

I was last when year 6s were racing. But I catched up and rid as fast as I could. My legs were tired when I drove really fast. I had to stop some places because some people were in front or behind me.

After my second lap for the biking, I took my helmet fast as I could and started running. In my first lap it felt weird running the opposite side as running for my fitness. When I finished my first lap I was jogging fast and tried to run. But I wanted to run at the end. I jogged fast to reach the end. I stopped some places because I was tired. At the end I was exhausted! I came 5th place. It was a really good first Duathlon. I hope you like my post about my first Duathlon. Have a cool 😎 day!! Bye!!