Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Writing Our Own Narrative Opening | English

Welcome to another post on my blog. Today, I completed another activity for the Narrative unit, which is writing our own narrative opening. The task was to use 'show don't tell' to write 3-5 effective narrative openings. Our narrative could be about absolutely anything, and you don’t have to finish it!




The flaming house was burning, feeling the splashes of warmth by me, escaping my melting heat. Depressed after losing his house, remembering the memories related to the house. 



As the dark setted, two sisters saunter outside on the field, holding a lamp. Seeing an unknown blurry character in the distance. Passing through the fogs. As the character closens. We move backwards and run.


Looking left. Then right. Sneaking the bacon into my bag. Looking again, right, then left. Making sure no one looks and catches me. As I lurk out of the shop, I see two giants in uniform, running behind me. As I run through I...