Pages

Monday, August 17, 2020

Digital Technology So Far | Digital Technology

Welcome to another post on my blog. For the past few weeks, in Digital Technology, we learnt about the Design Process, Ergonomics and did some coding on code.org.

Design Process

In the Design Process, had to make our modified Design Process from an image. We had to make our Design Process via Google Drawing.

Here is the drawing and the original image.

Original Image

DiscoverDesign Handbook | DiscoverDesign
Credit: https://discoverdesign.org/handbook

My Image




Hour Of Code

On 28 July, I finished my first 'Hour of Code' in code.org. I had to do coding for around an hour and after completing, I got my certificate for completing the 'Hour of Code'. Here is the certificate.



What's Ergonomics?

On 5 August, I finished off my infographic about Ergonomics. First, we learnt about infographics, and we had to make an infographic either from, Canva, Piktochart, or Venngage. We need to find an infographic about Ergonomics and use the text information online to create an infographic. Here is the infographic that I created.




Summary:

I have been enjoying Digital Technology, learning about the Design Process, earning my certificate for code.org and making an infographic about Ergonomics. I found code.org really fun, doing fun activities with code. I also enjoyed making posters and infographics.