Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2019

🔴 LIVE - It's Halftime!

Welcome to another post on my blog. Right now, I am watching the 2nd Quarter Final of the Rugby World Cup 2019, New Zealand vs Ireland. This game is played at Tokyo Stadium, Tokyo. I started watching the game from the starting. Here is a recap about what happened...

At 5', Garry Ringrose had been subbed off because of stitches after a clash of heads.

The next minute, Richie Mo'Unga scores a penalty because of an (on purpose) knock-on from Jacob Stockdale.

With a blackhead tape, Ringrose comes back on to the field. (23:31)

At 14' Aaron Smith scores a try. It was an easy two points by Richie Mo'Unga. (conversion) New Zealand leads to 10-0.

After 6 minutes, 20', Aaron Smith again scores a try. Richie Mo'Unga easily scores the conversion points. Score: 17-0.


New Zealand vs Ireland

At 32', Beauden Barnett scores a try which makes All Blacks to 22-0. Richie Mo'Unga misses the conversion. 

Now, it is half time and this is the recap of the game. 

Today morning, I will publish the scores with the highlights of the game. I hope you like my post about the recap. Have a cool day!! Bye!!