Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Playback Reflection

Like always, 7/8 DS and 7/8 SH came from the gym for P.E. (Physical Education). We had to answer some questions about what we had done.

Reflection Questions

  • What game did you find challenging and why?
    • I found Bench Ball challenging because you have to work with people that you haven't worked/played before.
  • One of the goals was to listen... What skills do you need to have to be a good listener?
    • Listening to the person who is talking. Not talking to the person next to you when someone is talking. Pay attention to the person talking. 
  • What communication skills did I need to have when playing Bench Ball?
    • Calling out other people's name when you're passing the ball along. Call out if someone can pass the ball to you.
  • What skills do I need to work on for my next lesson?
    • Calling out other people's name when you're passing the ball along.
  • What is a personal goal I want to work on today?
    • Call out if someone can pass the ball to you.

Here are some photos of us in the gym
    Here's me passing the ball to my team


    • Here's me passing the ball to my team