Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2018

At the Mountains!!

On Saturday, we went to Mt Hutt. It was really exciting. We went with my family and friends. Comment down below if you've been to Mt Hutt before. I hope you like my post. Have a cool day!! Bye!! So this is what happened...

At 7:15 am we went on the bus. I sat with my friends at the back. After everyone sat down we left and headed off to Mt Hutt.

At 10:00 am

Image result for mt hutt sledding
Snow Sledding
Credithttps://www.odt.co.nz/
We arrived at Mt Hutt. The bus parked in the parking and we went to the cafe. We got everything that we needed and went to the snows. We went to the place where there were only sledges allowed because I had my snow sledge with me. When I arrived there, there weren't many people there. When I was climbing up, I saw people skiing below. I sat down on my sledge and went down. It went fast and straight.

After some rides, I went on the edges and I'd had to turn with my hands and feet. Doing that has a chance to fracture your hands or feet. There was heaps of snow on the gloves and pants. I had to take it off every time. It was really fun to do it.

After 15 times doing it...

My fingers were freezing so I went to the cafe and made myself warm. I stayed in the cafe for 10 minutes. After getting warm I went back and stayed there. I didn't ride anymore, I just didn't want to. At 1:50 pm we all went back to the cafe and ate some food. The bus was coming at 2:30 pm. I ate White Chocolate ice-cream. There were 15 minutes left until the bus came. I didn't know what to do.

After 15 minutes...

The bus came and we sat in the back again. We all sat on the bus and went back to Christchurch. When we arrived in Christchurch it was 6:00 pm.