Pages

Monday, November 6, 2017

What Character is this?

Last term for reading I chose the novel, Among the Hidden, now for this term I chose a famous novel from Louis Sachar, it is named, Holes. In our novel activities we had one task about character traits. Character traits means the character's behavior and attitude. We had to make their face from our imagination. This character is not the main character of the story but it is related to the main character. It is Mr. Pendanski. If you have read or seen the movie, Holes you would know what I am talking about. If you haven't read or seen the movie then read this, this book is about a boy named Stanley gets accused to go to Green Camp Lake. When Stanley was digging holes he meets Mr. Pendanski. Do you think it is good? Give me a feedback and a comment down below of your answer. I hope you like my post about 'Holes'. Have a cool 😎 day!! Bye!!