Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Roswell UFO Incident DLO

As you know our topic is Mysteries and my mystery is Roswell UFO Incident. I have posted 2 post about the mystery I am doing, the first one that I posted was the Mindmup that I made and the second one that I have posted was my Timeline. Now I have collected all of the information from Mindmup, the TimelineEpic, other websites and I have made a DLO (Digital Learning Object) out of these information. It has taken a lot of time to make this DLO. Also we have made a Comic Strip to tell you how did the Roswell UFO Incident happened. One more thing we have also added some information about one more mystery. Check out the mystery. I hope you like our DLO that we made. I hope you have a cool 😎 day/week! Bye!!



Below is our Comic Strip Video.