Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Mega Air!

We had a marvelous time at Mega Air. We went Mega Air with my friend with his brother, my sister's friend family and my family. I will tell you what we did...


Jumping on the Air Bag - Trekkers Big Day Out
We left at 3:56 to go to Mega Air. We decided to arrive at 4pm. My sister's friend family came the same time when my family arrived. It took some time for my friend and his brother to come to Mega Air. When I waiting for my friend and his brother to come they came. The prize for each kid was $10.00. Remember last year, I went to Mega Air with the seniors at the Trekkers Big Day Out. My favorite parts were Dodge Ball, Air Bag and Basketball. But this time it felt different, because there wasn't much people there. I said to my friend, "Lets go on the Air Bag." My friend and family hasn't been to Mega Air before. My friend said, "Khush you can go first." I accepted.

After going on it it felt weird on the Air Bag. I didn't know why. After going on the Air Bag for a few times I wanted to get out. When I got out my sister and my sister's friend went on the Foam Pit. My sister went slowly in the Foam Pit because it was also her first time at Mega Air.

My friend and I went to 'The Alps' (The Alps is to climb up the boxes as the mountains and jump down to the trampoline), the instructions said 'If you can jump on the box you can jump off the box'. I tried to jump on the box, after some tries I went on the box. I ran from the end of the tramp and jumped on top of the box. My friend couldn't jump on the box. My friend always went around the trampoline. My friend said, "Khush can you jump on the high box?" I said, "I can try, but I think that it is too high." I ran from the end of the trampoline and ran to the box. I jumped and stopped. I couldn't do it, I could jump the lower box. After 1 or 2 tries, My friend jumped on top of the box.

I felt bored jumping on the box. I decided to play Basketball, my friend was watching me playing Basketball, then he wanted to play Basketball with me. I said to my friend, "Can we score?" my friend replied, "We could." The first score was by my friend when he started playing.

After some scores...

My friend said, "Can we go to the Air Bag." "Yea." I replied. When we were nearly at the Air Bag. The alarm rang. (The alarm means that session was over.) We went in the trampoline at 4:30. (We played for half an hour.) We said to the Mega Air receptionist that we played for half an hour. The Mega Air receptionist said yes for today, but they warned us to be early next time, you can play for 10 minutes. I said to my friend to play on the Air Bag. When I went they were closing down the Foam Pit. I didn't want to go on the Air Bag because there wasn't any security people.

I had a really awesome day at Mega Air. I hope you like my post about Mega Air. Have a cool 😎 holiday!! Bye!!