Pages

Friday, April 21, 2017

Jellie Park

As you know or don't know I had a really good time with my family at Jellie Park. My favorite part was the swimming pool at the end. I will tell you what I did at Jellie Park...

Credits: Google Maps - Matt Jenkinson

We left at 3:40 to Jellie Park. My sister and I were really excited to go to Jellie Park. When we arrived at Jelly Park and went to the pools. First thing we went to a mini pool. My Mum and Dad practiced my Sister swimming. I was alone playing by myself. After 10 minutes we went out of the pool and went to the Preschool Pools.

Credits: Google Maps - Matt Jenkinson

It felt a bit colder than the last pool that we went. But after it felt normal. There was another pool on top that was a bit hot. So around after 4 minutes after my Sister and I went to the top pool. It was angled as a slope. It felt boring for me on that pool. I wanted to go to the spa pool and get my goggles.



Credits: Google Maps - Matt Jenkinson

After I took my goggles, my Mum, my sister and I went to the spa pool. The water was bobbling as a volcano 🌋 going to explode, I mean not that bobbling, but you get it right? It was nice and hot. I felt it like it was hotter than when I went to the spa pool at Hanmer Springs. There were some bubbling parts in the spa pool. It was a bit hurting by back.
Credits: Google Maps - Matt Jenkinson

After 5 minutes of resting I felt bored in the spa pool so I thought "I want to go to the deep pools."
I wanted to have a try jumping in the pool but I wanted to have a check how hot or cold is it. When I checked the water it was freezing cold because I came out of the Spa Pool. I went back in the Spa Pool. I wanted to swim in the deep pool but it was cold. After a few tries going in the pool I decided that it doesn't matter if I feel cold in the pool but I will go in the pool. It fell cold in the starting but it felt normal after. I did some dolphin dives in the water. But then we had to go home. We had a really awesome time at Jellie Park.

I hope you like my trip to Jellie Park. Have a cool 😎 day!! Bye!!