Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Mapping | Sustainability

Welcome to another post on my blog. In today's post, I am going to share the activity that I finished for Maths and Sustainability. The topic was Maps & Map Skills. First, we learnt about FACKTS (Frame, Arrow, Colour, Key, Title, Scale), then, we had to do a mapping task using what we've learnt about FACKTS. Next, we had to present our work on our blog.

The task was to complete a map by locating the Top 10 Countries to visit in 2019. Using an atlas find the following countries and colour them onto the map in different colours. The countries were;

  • Sri Lanka
  • Germany
  • Zimbabwe
  • Panama
  • Kyrgyzstan
  • Jordan
  • Indonesia
  • Belarus
  • Canada
  • Belize

Here is my work.


Key

   
Sri Lanka

Germany

Zimbabwe

Panama

Kyrgyzstan

Jordan

Indonesia

Belarus

Canada

Belize

I hope you liked my post. Have a nice day!! Bye!!