Pages

Monday, August 26, 2019

What are we up to? | Art

Welcome to another post on my blog. In today's post, I will be reflecting on what we are up to so far. So we have been working on Stop Motions and making Stop Motion movie with a group. The main concept of our movie is to relate to Maanakitanga. We got put in groups, in my group, there are Levi, Cody, Christian and I. We had to choose roles for our group, Director, Drawer (Illustration) and Cameraman. Here are our roles, Levi & Christian as Cameramen, Cody as Illustration, and I am a Director and Illustrator Assistant.

Our story shows Mannakitanga by using kindness and friendship. Here is our storyboard that we have created.



Our Characters, Setting, and our Movie is Top Secret

I hope you like my post about what we are up to in Art. Be tuned to find out what we are making. Have a cool day!! Bye!!