Pages

Friday, June 14, 2019

Introduction | Digital Technology

We had just started a new hurumanu called Digital Technology. We had discussed Social, Environmental and Ethical. We had watched some clips about those three topics. Next, we had to write our knowledge in a document. After, we had to brainstorm about those topics and choose one topic that we have interest in. There are some questions that I will be answering about Digital Technology. Here we go.


  • What do we think this Digital Technology Hurumanu will be about?
    • I think that this Digital Technology Hurumanu will include making an app, making websites and a game.
  • What do you already know about D.T., eg: apps, etc.
    • I can print from a printer.
    • I can use a range of apps like Google, and more others that I can't think off yet.
  • What are you hoping to learn during this Hurumanu?
    • I am hoping to learn about coding and learning new coding information. I want to try to make my own app.