Pages

Monday, August 20, 2018

I Know More Now!!

A few weeks ago we started a new reading program, Reading Plus. This program makes you learn more about Reading. This reading program has made my reading level higher than before. In this reading program, it helps with three things on your reading, SeeReader - Reading, ReadAround - Vocabulary and iBalance - Visual Skills. Now I'll tell you what are my scores now...

My Reading Rate

I am reading with a score of 179 words per minute.

My Words Read

I've read 26,340 words in SeeReader

Next Steps


My Reading Rate

My next step is to read with a score of 191 words per minute.

My Words Read

My next step is to read 50,000 words in See Reader.


I really like Reading Plus and hope you like it too. I hope you like my post. Comment down below!! Have a cool day!! Bye!!