Pages

Friday, February 9, 2018

All About Me

For writing our task was to write all about me. We had a few days to complete to finish the writing. Now here is my all about me.

Bonjour awesome viewers, welcome to my blog! In this blog you would find my learning and fun trips that I go every year. Now I will introduce myself, my name is Khush and I am a year 7 at Hornby High School.

My favourite sport is Cricket. I play Cricket with my friends. My favourite subject is Maths.

I also play cricket for Halswell Cricket Club. In Winter Sports I play Soccer. My favourite teams are New Zealand Cricket and FC Barcelona.

I learn best by sitting by my friends and discussing as a group. But sometimes I like to sit by myself.

My goals for this year is to learn other subjects like Reading and Writing as much as my favourite subject Maths.

I hope you like my all about me. Please comment down below, I will reply back. I hope you enjoy on my blog. Have a cool 😎 day!! Bye!!