Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Dear Future Me

This week for writing we are writing a letter to 25 years old me. Hope you like my letter 📩 to 25 years old me. Have a awesome day!! Bye!!

Dear Future Me,
By this time many years have passed, by this time you will be 25 years old. This is a small reminder what your dreams, goals and aspirations when you were 10 years old.

Let’s start with the career, first of all I have gone to university and train cricket at a good club.

As you know, you really like to play sports mostly Cricket. Your dream was to represent the New Zealand Cricket Team and be a famous cricketer.

My wishes is to travel 10 destinations around the world
10. Machu Picchu, and look at the big mountains. (Peru) 9. Golden Gate Bridge 8. Christ the Redeemer (Brazil) 7. The Grand Canyon, and look at the nice view there. (USA) 6. The leaning Tower of Pisa (Italy)  5. The Colosseum in Rome 4 The Acropolis in Greece) 3. Eiffel Tower (Paris) 2. The Pyramid of Egypt or The Pyramid of Giza, and discover the history. 1. The Great wall of China, and walk the Great Wall of China.

I hope that you find/receive this letter.

Yours sincerely
10 Year Old Me