Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

The Lions Failed Feast (First Draft)

W.A.L.T recall events through the eyes of an animal.


Success Criteria
I know I will be successful when my recount has a
  • Title
  • Orientation:  When? Who? Where? Why?
  • Sequence of events:  What happened? Describe using the senses (hear, taste, see, smell and feel).
  • Personal Comment:  How did the events make you feel?


First Draft


The Lions Failed Feast

It was a nice Early October Morning at the African Savannah me, my family and my friends having a nice rest.

When I woke up I saw the herd of Buffalo’s for the first time. Then I woke the pride up gently and said “The herd of Buffalo's are seeking to attack us!” Some of the lions were nearly to charge but my dad stopped and said “First we have to pounce then we can attack the Buffaloes.” I smelled danger heading for them. When they came near we chased after them, I was running super fast to catch the calf. When I caught the calf the pride of lions came and tried to kill the calf. But the crocodile jumped and caught the calf’s tail, and that time there was like a tug of war. Then the lions pulled out the calf out then the herd of Buffalo's came, some of the lions ran away but me and my mum were trapped by the Buffalo’s my dad was coming to save us but an enormous Buffalo came and chased my dad. Then an enormous Buffalo came and nearly dragged me and my mum to the river.